Checking Options

I want to start adding complications.
Will the lifetime premium membership allow me to do so?

Premium and Pro are two different sides of the same coin. If you are Premium, you can use any Premium watchface you want. Pro allows you to create any premium face you want. BUT Pro does not allow you to use any Premium faces other than your own. Premium does not allow you to create any Premium faces. To use Premium faces and create Premium faces you need both Pro and Premium upgrades.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks. If I want to add complications to watches I have already made and use,Pro would be what I want correct? Does that come in anything other than a monthly subscription.? If I purchased a month, made complications and put the updated faces on my watch would the complications quit working if I didn’t continue with a subscription?

2 Likes

No, they will still work. When you make them PRO they stay PRO and you will always be able to download them for yourself.

But be warned: you’ll get hooked being PRO.
You will not want to go back to regular. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Also: the watchfaces you make with pro features will be marked as Premium and only premium members will be able to download them (except you, you will always be able to download the watchfaces you’ve made).

3 Likes

Thank you guys very much

2 Likes