Chrono and timer

hello, how can I create a clock that if I click the timer starts and if I click somewhere else the stopwatch starts?

1 Like

I think you need to pay for PRO to use those functions

If you are quick at creating faces, try the free trial (though I am unsure if you get to keep the face when it expires…??)

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer.community group !!! @leosandigliano

This is a group where you can meet designers, programmers, and many good people, who can help you with your questions and ideas that you need …

For now with your question …

The difference, which is “Facer PRO” (that there will be more varieties, to be able to program …
These are the varieties that are added when you have Facer “PRO”
Look at it, is very interesting !!! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Facer Creator PRO :point_left:

And also With Facer PRO, you can have and save your saved history of your designs

If you like to program … here too I show you the pages where you can see what kind of commands Facer.io has, to program …

Tags :point_left:

Expressions :point_left:

Conditionals :point_left:

Boolean logic :point_left:

Weather condition icon codes :point_left:

I hope we have been able to help you with your question !!!
Enjoy the group

Cordially JDCardozo

Yes, you get to keep it though changing any of the premium features would require subscription.
I’ve had this issue on one of my older faces that I created while running Premium and couldn’t change it back to free because themes were enabled. Had to pay for a month of premium to remove it which really should not be the case.

1 Like