Here are some rotation tags for analog hands which support chronograph/stopwatch functions with simplified math:
- Chronograph Seconds Hand (60 seconds per revolution): (#SWES#*6)
- Chronograph Minute Hand (60 minutes per revolution): (#SWEM#*6)
- Chronograph Hour Hand (12 Hours per revolution): (#SWEM#/2)
And the explanation is:
- The seconds hand multiplies each second by 6 degrees (so 60 seconds = 360 degrees)
- The minutes hand multiples each minute by 6 degrees (so 60 minutes = 360 degrees)
- The hour hand divides the elapsed minute count (not the elapsed hours) by 2 as there are 60 minutes/hour and 30 degrees per hour marker (so 60/30 = 2).