City Skyline With Skyscraper & Working "Airplane" Warning Light

MAG 1536

4 Likes

Looks ok Rusty my friend, would have been better with Stark Tower though :joy:

2 Likes

Well yeah, but Tony died remember? But at least he finally quoted the Black Sabbath song right before his end. “I Am Iron Man!”

1 Like

He’ll be back, and the Tower is Avengers Tower now :grin:

I hope so. I don’t watch many movies, but when I was in the hospital not able to do anything else, Avengers End Game was on and I watched it.

1 Like

Try to find time to watch them all my friend, all in order of course, there’s lots of them and they’re brilliant :smiley:

that looks nice. Does the light and haze level change with the time and/or weather? If not… you should get on that :grin:

2 Likes

In dim ambient mode it switches from red flashing on or off every second to white being on for one minute and off for one minute. If the picture itself changed from day to night I would also change the color of the light. :laughing:

1 Like

I was talking about the skylight/haze, not the airplane warning light. That should likely always be red. But the face would be next-level if you had the scene’s light shifting to reflect time and/or weather .

2 Likes

Just a thought, but don’t any animations in Dim mode cease to function :thinking:

1 Like