Click to remove hands

Hi

Ive just learn how to theme my watchface which works well but some comments on free versions of this design folks dont want hands can you just click to remove them some how ?

1 Like

Ha Ha . Sorry but not on the Facer Free . You could use the Accelerometer to dismiss the hands when you tilt your watch . They are not exactly Obtrusive Hands . Sorry if it is just one User with that request , direct them to the Thousands of other Faces . Come back if you are not sure about motion detection .

1 Like

So I have creator Pro if that’s what you mean or this is a partner feature ?

1 Like

Free Faces do not go out with any Tap Interactions . You will see if you try to publish one . So on a Free Face the only " Interactive " is Motion Detection . Apart from the Metric / Imperial and 12 / 24 hrs switches in the settings . But that is not Interactive .

1 Like

So why do we get the option to create these features then if no one can use them it does not make sense . So the above watchface does not allow users to select the colors I have on the theme picker is what your saying right.

1 Like

No . You can change the Theme on that one . It is not free , It has gone out as a Premium one .

1 Like

Right yes I just tested it works fine, so can I mod this to remove hands then or :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

to complete the statement…

all functions that can only be used with the creator pro make the face a paid one

1 Like

That is right . But of course you can use Motion detection on a premium or Pro face but it would seem like a Demotion .

1 Like

I’m so confused all I want to do is give users option to remove the hands like I have in dim mode and what I need to do in creator pro to do that I understand this a pro feature that bit is all good I don’t want to offer it as free face anyway.

1 Like

I am very sorry . I am the one that is confused . You started by talking about optional removal of hands on a Free Face . So now the Faces are not Free and you want to know about a Pro Utility . I am certain it is in the documentation or do a search here . I am a No Pro Maker and I will not pretend that I know how it works .

1 Like

Oh sorry I did say “but some comments on free versions of this design folks dont want hands”

So thats why I want to make the premium version which i posted

1 Like

You could also fade in the hands after a few seconds upon wake up using this for opacity:

((interpAccel(#DWE#,0,2,2)*100))

or upon wake up, have them move from 12 o’clock to their current position:

S: ((interpAccel(#DWE#,1,2,0.8)*(#DWFS#))))) 
M: ((interpAccel(#DWE#,1,2,0.8)*(#DWFMS#)))
H: ((interpAccel(#DWE#,1,2,0.8)*(#DWFKS#))))) 

But yes, with prod features you can do a lot more, such as parking the hands by tapping somewhere, give them different transparency, hide them, etc.

4 Likes

thanks for the imput I have see lots of faces where you just click the middle and the hands change to other hands or click again and they disappear.

1 Like

one of the many possibilities is to show and hide with a tip.
in this face there are some elements to hide or to be moved.
Take a look at everything and just copy.

4 Likes

Thank you I think Ive worked out how to do this now from inspection ill give it a go very nice of you to enable.

1 Like

Cant you just use a VAR Toggle?

5 Likes

Cavalry’s Here. :blush::+1:

1 Like

Hi @mikewickens
With Creator Pro you can do the trick.
If you want hands on/off you can use VAR TOGGLE
If you want change between on/off and different hands you must use VAR INCREMENT

3 Likes

Instead of making the Hands disappear completely, they could be tapped to move out of the way, like @kvansant does on a lot of his excellent designs :thinking:

1 Like