Collider Model #1322

Starting a new series. Coming soon. Thanks to @GAUSS @Orakix and @nathantrafford for their help! (click on the bottom half to cover the mechanics, and the top to change the color of the background)

5 Likes

Promo pic…

7 Likes

I’m a fan!

2 Likes

Wonderful design - I love the silver effects and the animation is way cool!

1 Like

And a great banner to go with it!

:grinning:

2 Likes

A nice and sharped detailed design. Great job !

1 Like

Nice metaling and lighting! I’m also curious about the transition you’ve applied to the cover. I’m trying to apply something similar to the rotational field of an object. On the surface it looks like what you’ve got happening would be the same basic idea. You have coded a transition between A and B in the height/width fields yes? would you be willing to share that code? I’d like to see if that will solve my problem with my rotational transition.

1 Like

Thanks! Gauss and Orakix hooked me up with the code. I think its the interpaccel that does what youre looking for.

$#VAR_1#=1?(10+(interpAccel((#DNOW#-#VAR_1_T#),0,1000,1)*310)):(320-(interpAccel((#DNOW#-#VAR_1_T#),0,1000,1)*310))$

and yea just paste that into the height and width.

1 Like

thanks, I see I was steering in on the right track based on the guidance I was getting in the other thread. My problem is still that I’m not entering these in height/width, but rather the rotational field and so far I haven’t been able to adapt it. I notice that you have DNOW minus VAR1T whereas I had experimented with plus VAR1T. I don’t actually understand why that would matter but I’ll see what happens if I change to minus.

1 Like