Companion app ayuda

Hello greetings, when I try to install the complementary application it takes me to galaxy store but it gives me an error, it tells me that the app is not available in my country, could you help me

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer Community duranrodolfo940, I’m sorry you’re experiencing that problem and I’ve no idea why it does that. Have you tried going to the Play Store and searching for the App you’re looking for there? Just a thought :thinking:
There’s lots of friendly and helpful people here, so maybe someone can help you soon…

1 Like

Hola buenas tardes @duranrodolfo940 …
Contame con que app…te pasa estos problemas…
Y porque te da error, de que no funciona en tu país…
Con todo mi respeto…en que país vivis?

hello greetings, the following happens to me… I have the Facer application installed on my A50 phone, when I try to put a face on my watch, it tells me that I have to have the complementary application installed, I click it And it takes me straight to Galaxy Store then I get an error sign, that the app is not available in my region, I have a Samsung Galaxy watch active and I live in Cuba, I hope you can help me

1 Like

Forget the Galaxy Store, try looking in the Google Pay Store instead, that might help.

1 Like

@icrltd4 Yo creo que el problema esta , cuando va a instalar el app en el reloj de @duranrodolfo940 …
Y cuando intenta habrir el galaxy Store…le da un error . Porque me parace que en Cuba tiene otras politicas con el internet…y demas

@duranrodolfo940
comprueva y verifica , si tu puedes desde el celular , abrir cualquier app desde el Galaxy Store…para saber si trabaja el sistema en cuba…
Cuentanos que tipo de buscador usan en Cuba , para que nosotros podamos saber y entender el problema… por donde esta…

@cardozo198013 Necesita la aplicación Samsung Companion en su teléfono Cardozo mi amigo, Galaxy Wearable creo que se llama

1 Like

Interesante…mi amigo Gizmo .Yo entendi tu informacion…
Pero…
Por lo que yo sé…en en pais Cuba , hay otras…politicas…con el internet…
Y me gustaria saber cuales son.

Por ahi , puede ser que hoy en dia , ya esta todo regularizado…
Interesante el tema

1 Like

I have that app installed on my cell phone, from there I can also manage my galaxy watch, and it works perfect for me, the problem is at the time of download and / or send the cover from the FACER app, it asks me that I have to have the complementary application installed on my galaxy watch … That is where the problem is that when it takes me directly to the galaxy store, it gives me an error, the “item you are trying to download is not available in your region” and it gives me all black and if i used galaxy store to download other apps

1 Like

1 Like

Muy interesante !!! @duranrodolfo940
Usted con otros programas , tambien tubo algunos problemas como este ?

Very interesting !!! @duranrodolfo940
You with other programs, also had some problems like this?

not at all, just that

1 Like

This is very puzzling sorry, but 1 question: have you paired/synced the Facer App on your Mobile device with your Watch?

1 Like

La verdad muy interesante…este tema…Mi amigo …

1 Like

so that I can synchronize I need that application for the galaxy watch, which is the one that they do not let me download

1 Like

Damn, then all I can say is sorry Crying Emoji Gif 01

1 Like