Complications never work for Facer Premium

I am new. I have not been able to see any complications work of apple Watch Series 7 or 8. My daughter and I have both tried fixing every setting mentioned. Reset both phone and Watch multiple times.
The face goes to the watch but when any icon is touched it shows a blue rectangle that says open app and browse to sync faces and complications

Anyone know how to fix? I have emailed several times and am still waiting.
Thanks

Hello and Welcome!
Which complications are you having this issue with? Is this happening with a free or a premium watch face?
In addition to your email, see if this page helps.
https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/sections/360003370374-Facer-on-Apple-Watch
Please use this support form to report your specific problem. It may reach support more quickly than email.
https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks, I’ve tried all of that. They replied and said this is a known issue. But no offer of a refund.

It’s premium. The face goes to watch but complications will not work

Facer does testing and approval on premium designs to make sure they work as described. Therefore, most likely there is a permission missing someplace. If your settings are as shown on that Help page, I don’t know what the problem could be.
Send a support request using the form. You will receive a Ticket # to use if you have to send additional messages.

Edit: I was replying above from email and did not see the message above your last one. It’s a known issue on WearOS, but I don’t think it is an issue on Apples. I’ll ask around and see if other Apple owners are having the problem.

Thank you. I felt it had to be permissions too. But Facer told me differently. We have Apple series 7 and 8.

Could you post a link to a face that does not work for you? If you can I’ll see if it works for me …

That sounds like normal expected behaviour.

Facer complications do not link to other applications. Tapping on one asks the watch/phone to update it, that’s all it does - it will not launch any applications. I don’t know why Facer has added the message about opening the App, etc… But, the message does not indicate that there is a problem.

Of course, tapping on Apple made complications will often result in an application being launched - just not Facer complications.

1 Like