Conditional Change

Now @parisienne17 you have to accept my Apology . When people come on to the Community Forum we assume they have a Facer Compatible Watch . I am so sorry I did not ask the question . So Any Huawei watch before the GT series is compatible But the later ones have home grown Harmony OS on them . Facer Can not be used on these watches . So Sorry .

1 Like

Too bad.
Is there a way to get the .Hwt file of my watch here ?

2 Likes

Sorry impossible

1 Like

oky.

I’ll throw back this max jailed watch, with a pitiful excuse for a website and customer service (let alone the shitty excuse of documentation and creation tool).

My advice, besides a really great looking smartwatch : STAY AWAY form huawei !

So what is the best smartwatch with the best compatibility with facer ?

2 Likes

I just got a second user GW5 PRO . That got all the votes . You will be hard pressed to get a new one now . I would go for a refurb from Amazon . It has the best Battery life of any Watch running Third Party apps . Sorry you had a false start . U did that as well Bought a GT2 . I was so frustrated . You will not look back with the Samsung . Do not be tempted to go for GW7 or ULTRA . They are a NOP with Facer as well .

1 Like

I liked a lot its encased in the band like my seiko sportura SLQ007. Smartwatches are sooo ugly usually.

I’m yet to choose between a GT2 pro (listed in fecer) or a galaxy… Fossil are also listed. Even owning a galaxy S10+ mobile, I find samsung stuff overrated, especially in updates easylly dismissed in time. There are some black titanium new on ebay.

Without a proper answer from a huawei customer service I had hard time to get in touch with, this 4 pro space edition wil go back to amazon.

2 Likes

Yes . I got my Huawei from Amazon and sent it back . In those days I could only afford the Galaxy Active .
Please let me make it clear . GT2 us not compatible with Facer .
Check the list of compatible faces . I posted the Link earlier in the Topic .
Yes a Maker partner of mine uses a Fossil . Good choice . Please Please Please check the list . Do Not buy a GW7 or ULTRA .

1 Like

Russel is the best!

huawei watch 2 is so different from GT2 ?

so it’l be a GW5 as I dont like fossil ‘crowns’. There are black titatium available on ebay (I have to check prices elsewhere) with black titatium band for $20, it will be a nice alternative to huawei bronze one.

2 Likes

2 is ok you typed GT2 . 2 is getting old now .

1 Like

I thought that 2 & GT2 was the same. My bad.
Does it mean that galaxy 5 & galaxy 5 pro are not, as there is no galaxy 5 pro in facer watches mobile app list ?

2 Likes

OK . That list from the Documents is not so Good . I see you have found the list in the App . Take that as the refrence for now .
I have a Galaxy Watch 5 PRO as you will see .

1 Like

So huawei 4 pro is back to it’s seller and I’ve ordered a galaxy 5 pro.
I’ve seen there is a samsung watchfacestudio allowing curved text, ideal to place shortcuts & complications around the face. Do you have some insight about that software ?

Unfortunately I’ve not yet seen progress pie in it’s tools. It’s too bad no software provides all that options. Facer with curved text would be great.

2 Likes

There are Progress Bars in WFS . Interactive complications are free. Publishing to the Store is a different thing . I think tis is the wrong place to talk too much about another Platform . Why don’t you come and meet the gang over there . Generally WFS is a little more difficult to work on . The bonus is it is all based on 450 x 450 px.

1 Like