Congreve Clock WIP Help

I am begging for some help.
The 10 second Seconds skip hand to the right of the clock is a bit jumpy . I am sure I have seen stuff here before but it is a bit beyond me . I would like to move the hand over Half a second while the plate is on the move.
Much appreciated in advance.

2 Likes

You said that the “10 second Seconds skip hand to the right of the clock is a bit jumpy”, and I’ve no idea about the Math involved sorry, but I did notice that you’re using #DWFS# in your Rotation so thought that maybe #DWFSS# would be smoother. Instead of your ((floor(floor(#DWFS#)/60))*60) maybe ((floor(floor(#DWFSS#)/60))*60) would be better? :thinking: Just my uneducated thought my friend…
Edit: scratch that, you’re having it jump the 10 second space anyway lol

1 Like

Yeah. I want the 10 jump but I would like it smooth between. God it is so difficult in words. I have a thing for the Second Hand some call a Lurch. I am going to have a look at that in a minute. No gardening today. Yippee. The weather is not conducive.

Gizmo. Thank you so very much for your message on this topic. It is great that you chipped in. I feel your support and encouragement.

Try this:
$#Dsm#%10>9?((#Dsm#%10)-9)*60+(#Ds#-#Ds#%10)*6:((#Ds#-#Ds#%10)*6)$

2 Likes

Sweet thank you very much. I actually cobbled something together. But I do not know how robust it is.
Very excited to try that. I am going to have some fun moving the ball along the track. But I will give it a go and shout for help when I get stuck. I am planning to use a seperate layer for each move. Which will mean quite a few but a lower overhead than the Gif one I did.
Thanks again Sir. Much appreciated.

1 Like