Connect Galaxy Watch 4, 5 and 6 to Apple Phone Possible Now!

Will the Galaxy Watch 6 replace the Apple Watch?
By the ALLSTARSPACE YouTube Channel.

3 Likes

Apple has it’s own followers, they won’t be swayed in my opinion

4 Likes

I tend to agree with you because there weren’t all that many Apple users that are using the Tizen powered Galaxy watches before the new GW4, 5 and 6 came out.

3 Likes

Great news for some people. Question is wow, will this combination handle third party watchfaces, like Facer? Why do always have third parties come prove to the big corporations, that something was possible, while they claimed it was not (or did not bother to try it)?

1 Like

I love my iPhone but the Apple Watch sucks. I am so glad to finally see something like this come out. Now I have a good reason to upgrade my watch. I’m using a fossil watch now but there are things I don’t really like about it either.

1 Like

We are always going to find a flaw in our Watches . As a creative I would go for a WOS watch at the moment . Apple us just too restrictive .

1 Like

it becomes a question of functionality, for me it will always be WearOS as I have a Pixel, although preferably not from Samsung.

For the majority of IOS users, the functionality decreases when you move away from WatchOS so why would they consider another OS?

1 Like