Content pulled for copyright infringement

I think you did the right thing by stating in the description that you have published it with their permission.

4 Likes

I just got bitten by a false-positive/mistaken identity: the system thinks this 1970’s Soviet chronograph designed by the First Moscow Watch Factory “may be infringing on the copyrights or trademarks of these brands: Tissot.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think the Bot is Paranoid .

1 Like

I don’t think the bots ever flag graphics, it’s just keywords. So likely either the name of your watch or some word you put in the description was the trigger.

2 Likes

The bot is both paranoid and prickly.

Although my intention was to use it as a word and not a name (not that it would make a difference), I missed “navigator” being on the list of banned words. The bot didn’t like “first class navigator’s badge:roll_eyes: :neutral_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Furthermore, you prickly bot, NAVIGATOR is not a trademark. I looked it up: TISSOT NAVIGATOR is the trademark. :roll_eyes: :neutral_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

We will have to club Together to get Marvin some lessons in English OH and all the other Languages on the Planet .

1 Like

Words of normal usage should always be excluded from such automatic sorting.
Something like that really brings the artists into disrepute and causes unnecessary trouble.
To put it briefly … the programming is just shit and should be revised urgently.

2 Likes

You should address that comment to @Facer_Official . We all live with these Quirks in the System . Those of us that are enjoying Facer for Free can not really Bitch about it . However those who are adding to the Profits have a good point . I see Facer keep advertising for people to work for them . I wonder if that means no one is interested .

2 Likes

that’s a damn good question

3 Likes

So I took their “appeal” route and explained (or at least tried to) that this has nothing to do with Tissot and that I was using the word navigator referring to an aircraft pilot. I hope I didn’t open a can of worms. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Let us have a look at the worms when the Can is Open. :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome in the club! Some of my faces are deleted because “oyster perpetual” words was in description… Rolex is the prime evil… so there is a topic about the banned words, we have some strange and bad expirience about it…

2 Likes

Oh… and i have banned face because a screw type. Because the Hublot also use it… This QC bot is a joke sometimes…

2 Likes

@safesz Please let us know of the The offending screw type Name . I made a HUBLOT representation but sent it out as BUTHOL . I am not really like that so the name has been changed to Protect the Innocent .
See a link to the list I am trying to curate . I am not the IT expert but seem to be managing for now . The problem is Face will not let you edit something after it has been around for a while .

I actually removed the word “occasions” from the description of a face just before publishing it, and replaced it with a synonym.

Why? Because this paranoid bot has gotten me all paranoid… and look at that word again… it has CASIO in it and I wasn’t going to take any chances!!! :roll_eyes: :crazy_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That was a torx screw…

Good thing I’ve only used Allen screws I’ve painted myself so far …
am I even allowed to write this? :rofl:

it’s really silly.
this automatic function urgently needs to be adjusted.

1 Like

Socket Set Screws Please . But you need to buy an Allan key to tighten them .

1 Like

@safesz Torx added to the list . Thank you . I hope you guys are Duplicating before Publicating .

2 Likes