Copy face from account to another account

how i can copy face from one account to another account to edit?
I have a lot of faces in one account (normal account) and now I want to copy them to my new account (PRO version) to edit them there.
As far as I know, not all users can open faces created in the PRO version in the normal account.
Therefore also the second account.
Thanks for any comment.

I do not think there is a way…
I’ve tried drag-and-drop. It does something, but not everything gets transferred, images for sure not.
Probably why some develop most faces outside of Facer and then add a whole background face as an image. I do that partially.

Definitely something that is missing!

1 Like

You do not need separate account just to separate free faces from premium. With pro account you can still make free faces. Just do not use pro features on them.
I think it is not possible to transfer faces between accounts, but if you made them, you sure have the resources to recreate the faces fast.

3 Likes

I think it’s best to have only 1 account. If you want to keep things separate use collections.

3 Likes

If I no longer use the PRO version and cancel it, I will probably have to delete the account. Then all free faces would be gone…

1 Like

@a.kroeske . If you cancel your Pro Subscription you do not lose you Pro Work . You can not Publish anything that has used any of the PRO Layers and Tags . The trick is to make yourself some Templates with all the Utilities on . You can use those privately and sync them to your watch . Just not Publish them on Facer . Contact me DM .

1 Like