Copy of S3 chronograph watch faces Stop watch

Can anyone make the same watch face as the original S3 chronograph watch faces. That you tap the center and the face changes to a stop watch. Wear OS Not Tizen? I see some but they always go to the app stop watch digital.

2 Likes

The problem is You have to be subscribed to Pro to Do that and most are on their own development programmes . @mrantisocialguy does requests but has a Month Waiting List . If he is up for doing it . Have a look at his work in the mean time .
You could make your own without going pro . You start the Chronograph when the watch wakes . If you are interested in doing that Come Back .

I give you this for your second hand rotation .

((#DWE#)*6)

This guy @petruuccios made a Mean FREE chronograph

2 Likes

Is this what you are looking for you will have to pay after the free trial is over .

I haven’t had the time to even play with the chrono in the Pro version yet. I have no idea how it will work out yet.

1 Like

I will give you Two Hours on a day other than today . I think the request is covered by Andrews Watch . I flagged you up in Jest . I had not even looked at the face before . That is a serious amount of work for a user request that seems missing now . Time zone difference I think .

1 Like

I think Andrew’s face coverers it nicely also. It would take me a day just to learn how the chrono functions and to play around with what can be done before I even attempted to start building a face request like that. I’m spending too much time as is just trying to learn more about what I’m already doing, or doing wrong, I should say. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. Stick with it . As I said to the requester Pros are on their own Development Plans :::)))

I am having a having a hard time using the messaging. I tried to include photos. The first photo is the watch face for the Gear S3 and the other photo is of the stop watch. To use the stop watch all you had to do is tap the center and it would start. I want to have both watches connected to my phone. I tried blue tooth no luck. To use the S3 I have to loadthe old gear wear app and that takes place of the new one for the watch 4. I am a premium member and have tried making faces but I am just not good at it.

1 Like

Not exactly sure at this stage what your problem is. I think it is best to deal with one thing at a time. I would not try putting massive pictures on here. Try lowering the resolution. So tell us are you able to Sync Facer Faces to your watch?

Yes, I am Pro and can Sync Facer Faces to my watch. I have made some watch faces but did not go public except one that was Olds with emblems that changed every hour to a different one. The photos are of my Gear S3 watch face, stock face on the watch when you buy the watch. I am done with that idea because I might just as well wear my Omega moon watch. Sorry about the resolution.

1 Like