Creating Apple Watch Faces

I recently made a watch face for my Samsung Watch, I’m now trying to create the same watch face for friends who have Apple watches. I haven’t found the way to incorporate the photo I want as the entire background of the watch face. It’s allowing me to add the icons and other things but I can’t find out how to use the image I want as the entire background. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

Sadly if you chose the Apple picture Template you can add nothing else . the data on Apple Templates every 15 seconds so Minute and second hands are a No No . You can not have animations either .
If you chose a Template like Info graph Modular you could get a picture in the rectangular window an a few gadgets in the other 4 round ones . Have a play.

Thanks for the info, I’m trying hard to work around some of the oddities they have!

1 Like

Yeah . Stick with it . Good to have friends who can test for you . I don’t men to blow my own trumpet but all my Apple Faces are Inspectable so you can see how I did things . Just take what you want . I think you might like the Slide Show ones . No one makes them . You could have loads of Family in there .

Thanks! I’m up for checking them out to see what i can use. I’m guessing your profile is either the Pro or the one above, correct? As a basic user, are there things I can take from your designs? Or will they be restricted for me?

1 Like

No feel free .All the stuff I have published for Apple Watches is Free and Inspectable . you will want to be on the Web not apps .switch your pages to Apple and hunt me down on a search . RUSTY-CRESS . If you find it difficult I will post you some links Tomorrow . I am on the App right now and . I must sleep .

1 Like

In case you are not sure how to select the OS on Facer.io .

Respect and love for allowing your faces to be inspectable, really helps new people understand the design process.

1 Like

Hey . Thanks for your Feedback . You will find a few , usually not Partners . We all had help at the beginning so it is good to give back to those who appreciate it .

I make sure to enable inspector mode on all my watch faces ( I only create for WatchOS though), in the hopes it’ll help new people figure out how to add things they wanted. I know when I first started, it helps me a lot!

1 Like

Interesting your representation of Dario’s Face .