Creating Categories Within Our Designs

My question is (and I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the correct forum) is:

Within our own designs, are personalized categories permitted?

My reason for the question is, I have a diversified range of watch faces that I would like to continue to expand. I have faces in the Halloween, Automotive and Anime categories with several more ideas. I’d like to be able to separate them by categories if possible?

Thoughts on this???

1 Like

Not quite sure I get what you mean. In Facer Creator there aren’t any categories, and you would have to have a naming convention if you want to show only the same type of faces in the Creator.

On your profile page you can define collections, and put your faces in there. But those aren’t really categoties either.

1 Like

Yeah as Tom @tom.vannes said. A prefix code to your Title will help with searching as that only shows relevant Titles. I have just started doing that and have quite a few Test ones. :rofl::slightly_smiling_face:

@russellcresser not sure what you mean ba prefix code?

@tom.vannes if you go to my page of watch faces, you just see a list of faces in no particular random order. What i would like to be able to do is group them by face themes. Am i making more sense? :grin:

1 Like

So if you Name your faces HAL-003 for Halloween etc you could do a search for HAL and it would only list those in your collection.

Ok got it. But I couldn’t create a “visual” header for all to see so to speak. An example would be Halloween Collection and then the faces show below. Then say Christmas Collection then faces. etc…

1 Like

Yeah in the Main Web page in your Profile you can make yourself another Personal collection. Take care You can not delete them after. If you are not sure I will help you later or someome else will. I am mobile only at the moment.

The only way to change the order of your faces on your profile page, is to edit and save your face in the order you want them to appear. Which is a lot of work if you have a lot of faces. I do not bother. I create collections, where I place the faces.

In a collection, you can sort your faces.

1 Like
2 Likes

@russellcresser This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thank you very much!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cool we are not teachers or experts. Language is always a bit of a problem. One thing I do know the Answer is here, you have to just do a bit of Digging. Show of your next Face here and let us all get to know you Better.

2 Likes