Creator pro issue

Hi Cardozo,

I guess it just comes down to one question… Can the Facer app create a watch face without using the “custom apple watch” option? I know it can create very very basic faces. I want to be able to change the position of the digital clock, color, etc. To me putting a picture with a fixed position digital clock is NOT creating.

I know the android platform is much more user friendly and is better for creating watch faces. I have created watch faces with my old Wear OS watch. I know have an apple 6 watch.

1 Like

I’m afraid not, only the “custom apple watch” option allows you to do what you want, otherwise it’s just a picture.

1 Like

Thanks ThaMattie…I kinda knew that would be the answer. :rofl:

Sorry, but that seems dumb that I have to submit something for approval" if I can’t even design a face with the App??

1 Like

Apple’s 3rd party policies are the source of all the lack of freedom in creating Apple Watch faces. Facer can’t do anything except abide by Apple’s strict “walled garden” controls, or else lose all ability to offer anything Apple related.

2 Likes

I hear ya Barking Dog!

Its better to have some freedom than none at all I guess…

1 Like

that’s why I’ll never buy Apple :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

They “:apple:” just need to dial it back a bit and allow some creative freedom. No ones asking for the keys to the kingdom… at least let us past the gate…

1 Like

The last Apple product I bought was a iPod Touch 4. It’s now so old iTunes won’t recognize it and I can’t add or remove anything from it. It’s gathering dust around here somewhere…

1 Like