Creator Pro trial

Good morning all.
I have just paid for the lifetime ad-free version of Facer and I am now considering the Creator Pro subscription.
Does anyone know what happens to any faces I might design if I choose to exit my subscription? Will I still have them to use on my watch or do they get deleted/locked in some way?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Any premium faces you design will only be available to sync to your watch whilst you have an active Premium Subscription (or you decide to purchase them!!).
You will not be able to update existing watch faces with premium features unless you have an active Creator Pro license.
The watches will still be available on your account, but come with limited access.
I’m not sure what happens for any premium watches already loaded on your watch though. But I suspect you would lose access to these when you either try to change a face or reboot your watch, as the Facer watch app About me page contains information about your Facer status (Tap the screen 6 times in quick succession to view this info).

2 Likes

Thank you.
I have only purchased the ad-free version of Facer. As beautifully crafted as they are, the enormous amount of premium faces wouldn’t work for me, their intricacies and detail are fantastic to look at on my tablet but just too small for me to use on a watch.
I have already (last week) asked this question direct to Facer via their help link but no-one has answered.

2 Likes

I will be fascinated to see the About Me screen . Can you please make it very clear for an Old Git where to Tap 6 Times .

2 Likes

@sirswampthing1 . Many go for a Months Trial of Creator Pro . Make themselfs templates of all the Pro Interactives . After the account is closed one can still lmake Interactive faces for themselfs . I am Pro at the moment . I am hooked on looking at the Statistics . Great to see the influence of some spamming . I should close the account again . I am down to 10 Syncs a day . Not a good stat to look at for sure .

2 Likes

On your watch have a facer face loaded. Tap 6 times quickly. You can tap anywhere on dial. Probably easier on a free face which has no interactive areas

3 Likes

Oh on the watch .
Oh Cool .
I am finding 5 works for me .
Just bypassing the 4 tap Barcode .
Thank you very much .

While we are on Taps . There is a three finger Zoom setting you can switch on somewhere .

3 Likes

Not sure i can fit 3 fingers on my dial at the same time🤣

2 Likes

Sorry I think I might have been confused with this in Accesibiliylty . 3 TAPS over rilling the Facer ones .

2 Likes