Creator Question

Hi,

I just picked up a Pixel Watch 2. Love the watch and I like the off-the-shelf face, but In addition to what is included on the face, I’d like to add floors and a link to Kisi, which I use daily.

Using the free version, creating a basic watch face was easy and I found a font similar to what comes with the watch, but a Floors complication doesn’t exist (in free version) and I’d like weather with a drill through and of course a Kisi link.

I assume I need to upgrade to a paid version in order to create those features. Is that correct?

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi… Welcom to Facer community… :100:
Yes. many sectors are open in Pro Version

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I started the 3-day trail and I was able to create the face I wanted. Took an hour or two to figure it all out, but in the end, it was pretty basic. I’ll likely extend beyond the 3 days and try to learn more features

3 Likes

Well Done @todd.gage and Welcome . No Floors on WOS I am afraid only on Apple templates . Plenty to enjoy on facer . With Pro you can install a Complication that will run any App on your watch . If you could find an App to do that you are sorted .

Hi @russell,

Actually I was able to add floors. I don’t think most Fitbit watches have that, but my pixel does :grin:

1 Like

Are you saying you can show Floors on a Facer Creator Face .

Yes, I’ll send more details tomorrow. Wife and I are watching Bosch…

1 Like

The way I use to show floors is by using complications:

1 Like

That works well . Many have problems with the Icons on Complications that run Apps.

1 Like

Sorry - I just realized that I never responded to this. I simply used a round, customizable complication from the pro section and then on the watch face itself, I went into edit mode, tapped on the complication and chose “steps” as the assigned complication. Maybe its a Pixel watch 2 thing?

I was able to add my Kisi launcher the same way.

2 Likes

Steps is not Floors .

Sorry, I meant floors. My watch has a Floors complication.

2 Likes

I have to tell ya’ll - I am tickled pink with what everyone is doing with the customizable complications. I originally considered them just a workaround (not a very good one, but functional) for all the “normal” Facer stuff that doesn’t work on the Pixel Watch (or Pixel Watch 2), but you guys are finding all sorts of neat ways to blend Fitbit Today and the custom comps. I’m glad I reinstated my Pro.

2 Likes

Now, my question to @Facer_Official ??? Is there any chance that additional features and flexibility would be added to the custom complications? Or a fix for some of their problems (like the flashing shoe icon)? Wow, that would be so nice. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Welcome @todd.gage. What a very cool face? Is that one published? I don’t know what Kisi is, but I love this face. Here’s my current fav (not yet published and probably won’t be - I need to keep something to play with)

Ignore the text - it’s something Marvin kept when I didn’t make my template in the right order, so the description isn’t right for this watch.

2 Likes