Cringe - Litterally

Anyone else create a face long ago, and someone likes it, and you think - ouch, that is a terrible build! So you update it, or delete it? :melting_face:

2 Likes

Nope, all my faces are awesome…I just wish more people knew that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ll tell you what I a really cringe about though which was my positive attitude here in Facer when I first started and how I was gonna “make it” here. (BARF) Haha! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I just leave it as is.

I have my first design still published. It’s terrible but I remember how proud and happy I was when I made it.

3 Likes

In the early Days I deleted a lot of stuff . I have seriously updated what I thought were good Ideas . Now I wish I had not and Kept the History . I went through a Phase of restricting the number of Publications . Along with any Idea that One could Become a Partner , I have abandoned that now .
Sounds like we should have a Howler Show .
I wish the Community had some collections .
May be one of you guys wil curate a Collection . I have enough on my plate at the moment .

4 Likes

I have improved a bit over time and found my first designs really look cheap. I had a set of hands looking a bit more realistic and decided to update all my watch faces. Was bit of a pain…

So I prefer to update.

4 Likes

LOL

There is always hope.

4 Likes

I have some that are so bad they have never gotten a like or a sync. And I’m willing to share it, but I’m not going to delete or change it. It is what it is!

5 Likes

I often see some of my early designs hit X amount of syncs or get a Like, and when I look at them I think wow, I’ve definitely progressed from those days :joy: All my progression is thanks to ALL you guys here in this fabulous Community, and I’m forever grateful thank you :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I truly appreciate all the comments, it’s good to have company :grinning:
This one is probably my personal least favorite, probably my 3rd or 4th published. I still get a like every so often😶‍🌫️

2 Likes

I think it is interesting that the cringeworthyness is pretty much Internal . I am seeing some nice work . The thing I see is a Bit of Soul . I see a lot of Soulless work . That is what makes me Cringe .

3 Likes