Current Day High and Low Temperatures Incorrect

The codes #WTL# and #WTH# are incorrect for me (not even close to actual value) on all watch faces. I have an apple watch series 7. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, restarting my watch, downloading the OpenWeather app, but nothing seems to work.

1 Like

Maybe try #WFAL# & #WFAH#?

2 Likes

But wouldn’t that be the high and low for tomorrow? Or am I mistaken?

2 Likes

No, #WFAL# & #WFAH# are the forecast low and high temperatures for day one which is today. Day 2 is tomorrow. The #WTL# & #WTH# are what it has been at that point of the day you are in. At least that is my understanding of them. Both of those will change as the temperature moves above or below the shown temperature. One is past history, and one is expected forecast temperatures for the same day.

3 Likes

Okay I see! That is great information, thank you so much!!

2 Likes

From what I know, that’s all based on your location. If you’re not near enough to a city/town that is supported or tracked by the 3rd party weather, then you may not get accurate numbers.

2 Likes

My weather is within 15% . That includes the Icon for the Weather type . I do not know where the wind Data and Humidity comes from I presume it is also Open Weather . As @mrantisocialguy recommends the Installation of the Open Weather App on ones Phone I find the data from the UK MET Office about 15% correct also . I think that is pretty good going . I have a small Pressure Sensor Graph thing on the back of an Arduino that I built and that is within about 15% I am really Pleased with that . If it was really critical for me to know the precise state of the Weather tomorrow because I was sailing the Open Ocean with a Precious Cargo I would be Happy to pay for an Accurate Assessment .

1 Like