Custom watch face help

HELLO PEEPS IM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO CREATE MY ULTIMATE WATCH FACE FOR ME IT WOULD BE SIMPLE, BUT I WANT WHAT I WANT SO TO SPEAK IT IS TO BE HELPFUL WITH MY JOB DIGITAL AND ANALOG WITH SECOND HAND FOR TAKING A PULSE AND RESPIRATIONS THE ABILITY TO TOGGLE BETWEEN 12H AND 24H TIME IM WILLING TO PAY …LET ME KNOW PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP.

Welcome to Facer!
Try these, all 5 have what you’re asking for.

And if what @Rator linked to isn’t enough I have 84 to choose from here: Anidigi Faces

I love them but can i just pay for what i want and not subscribe

Thanks! And yea you can just buy individual faces without a subscription.

Well i dont get the option how do i go about that i only get purchase subscription

And thank you i thought i wanted one face for work but i got from yours

STILL HAVENT TOLD ME HOW TO BUY INDIVIDUALLY @Rator

Sorry, I think you just click the purchase button and it should either use your samsung account or whichever watch you have. Im not sure since I haven’t bought one like that.

@Rator & @biggzmedic From what I can tell as a non-premium user, to get a watch face like that you “have” to go premium at least for the free trial period to ‘purchase’ the face. Just for fun I clicked the yellow shopping cart and it took me straight to the Premium Upgrade page.

Cool thank you.

Thanks guys I figured out the issue first I was paired to an iPhone which wS cool but a lot of options was missing once I got paired with an android phone a different world opened up so I wS able to purchase what I wanted , thanks guys , Samsung i see what you are doing lol

1 Like