Customize content on watch face

Hello

I am not sure if this has been addressed or if my search skills suck, but I am trying to find out if there is a way to customize content on a watch face. For example, I downloaded the Atari watch face for my pixel watch 2. It does not allow me to customize things like steps, battery, etc. Just whatever the template is.

On any other watch face (not Facer), I can click on “Edit” and add/movement/change each available slot.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. TIA

1 Like

Welcome @gerardbrennan . Did you buy that Face Directly or have you signed up for Premium . All smartwatch Platforms are different . There are many Interactive Faces available to PREMIUM Subscribers . The Makers Show Preview Illustrations of the Interactive Elements . ENJOY .

2 Likes

Free faces on facer platform have zero customization options. Those are reserved to premium faces.
Only custom settings you can do on free faces, is to pick unit system and time format.

1 Like

Thank you for your response, I did purchase premium and I am not seeing any ability to customize the face. I am only seeing things like time format or F / C.

1 Like

Thank you for your response, I did purchase premium and I am not seeing any ability to customize the face. I am only seeing things like time format or F / C.

1 Like

The interactivity is in the way you can tap the watch display in area of the date field and it switches to next information. Whoever published it in name of the brand, should have put some instruction hint in the description.

1 Like