Date in German?

Hello,
I would like to display my date in the long version. Now I want to show the days and months in German, does anyone have an idea?
Thank you for your help!

Well, one way (not shure the easy one) is to write the day names and moth names in german as text and use the TAG to script transparency and to make it visible or not…

Hi…

Das geht, aber etwas umständlich…

Monate:

TEXT= $#DM#=1?Jan:$$#DM#=2?Feb:$$#DM#=3?März:$$#DM#=4?April:$$#DM#=5?Mai:$$#DM#=6?Juni:$$#DM#=7?Juli:$$#DM#=8?Aug:$$#DM#=9?Sep:$$#DM#=10?Okt:$$#DM#=11?Nov:$$#DM#=12?Dez:$

Tage:

TEXT= $#DOW#=0?Sonntag:$$#DOW#=1?Montag:$$#DOW#=2?Dienstag:$$#DOW#=3?Mittwoch:$$#DOW#=4?Donnerstag:$$#DOW#=5?Freitag:$$#DOW#=6?Samstag:$

Ich hoffe, das hilft.

Greetings, GAUSS

3 Likes

Yeah, that! :grin:

Now one doubt… the date tag doesnt reflect the user lenguage by default? Every watch I make works in english in the creator and the web preview but in my phone and my watch show the date in spanish :thinking:
Or the problem is exactly that, the automatic lenguage shows the date in german abreviated or with . like in spanish?

You have to change the language on your phone to German and then you will have the same language in your watch.

That´s right. The Date Code for day and week is international and depends on your language setting of the watch. If you use the example above you will only have a german setting, no more international.

1 Like

On my phone in the Facer app is the preview in German, I send it to my clock, it is there again English. Everything else on the clock is in German

Keiner eine Idee???

Ehrlich gesagt: Nein. Ich kenne so ein Verhalten von einer Smartwatch nicht… Meine Huawei macht perfekte Länderanpassung… Und Facer oder die watch faces sind nicht das Problem.

1 Like

Hi,

If you are looking for German dates, then this is the best forum site.