Date is not shown properly

Oh please keep us in touch with your work on the Town Clock .I have seen some complete fakes . I don’t know if you want a moon progress relative to the Sun > 24hrs . It is a lot easier these days with the new Tags,

Thanks @mnfudoshin for re posting the Zodiac rotation code .

@russellcresser - oh yes please! The Prague clock was an ambitious task i set myself when I didn’t know any better right at the start of my Facer adventure! It’s a WIP most definitely and one that because of my lack of knowledge keeps getting parked- but i do go back to it every now amd then in-between other designs to have a look at it again. My current thinking process is on makimg the sun travel up and down the hand pointer - at the moment it’s happily orbiting not anywhere close! I have to figure out things myself but on the other hand I will be grateful for any help. The Prague Orloj is such a wonderfully absurdly complicated clock that i just have to finish it

1 Like

I just realized I had inadvertently deleted the XML import file for adding Facer functions & tags to Notepad++ that I had linked to earlier up this thread. Here it is again for those who need it, and it’s been updated with a handful of new additions.

1 Like

How I missed that before I have no Idea. Thank you very much . Will you give us a couple of pointers as to how to use it . :rofl:

1 Like

There’s not much else to point aside from what I posted earlier up…

On its own Notepadd++ highlights brackets so you can properly pair them. Once you add the Facer elements, it will highlight tags and functions. Download it from yesterday’s link but look
here Date is not shown properly - #21 by kourosh for the details and screenshots, and do scroll down through a couple of more posts after that too.

2 Likes

Thank you Friend. I wiil read through carefully. Thanks so much again.

1 Like