#DE# tag in a calculation?

Is there any way to use the #DE# tag in a formula to get tomorrow’s day? Looking for a way to show tomorrow’s short string day of the week (MON, TUE etc), without having to do a long formula, and also supporting users own language. If not with #DE#, is there any other way to achieve the same?

Today:
$#DE#=Wed?We:$$#DE#=Thu?Th:$$#DE#=Fri?Fr:$$#DE#=Sat?Sa:$$#DE#=Sun?Su:$$#DE#=Mon?Mo:$$#DE#=Tue?Tu:$
Day 2
$#DOW#=2?We:$$#DOW#=3?Th:$$#DOW#=4?Fr:$$#DOW#=5?Sa:$$#DOW#=6?Su:$$#DOW#=0?Mo:$$#DOW#=1?Tu:$
Day 3
$#DOW#=1?We:$$#DOW#=2?Th:$$#DOW#=3?Fr:$$#DOW#=4?Sa:$$#DOW#=5?Su:$$#DOW#=6?Mo:$$#DOW#=0?Tu:$
Day 4
$#DOW#=0?We:$$#DOW#=1?Th:$$#DOW#=2?Fr:$$#DOW#=3?Sa:$$#DOW#=4?Su:$$#DOW#=5?Mo:$$#DOW#=6?Tu:$
Day 5
$#DOW#=6?We:$$#DOW#=0?Th:$$#DOW#=1?Fr:$$#DOW#=2?Sa:$$#DOW#=3?Su:$$#DOW#=4?Mo:$$#DOW#=5?Tu:$

Change the resultant text to whatever language you want. Will even support Klingon this way.

3 Likes

Thanks @bradtc, but this is the problem… a version needed for each language. I want it to follow users own and I was hoping using #DE# would achieve that.

Ah, so that is the real trick eh? Unfortunately I don’t see any tag to check the language, so I’m not sure how to do that… Sorry…¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

If you were able to include the #DE# tag in an expression, you wouldn’t need to check the language. :). Anyway, no worries. Thanks for your responses.