Delete this topic please

Good to know. Thanks for the update.

I always say that we have to have reasonable expectations… Facer is free to use so a reasonable period of reply for a request can be forever… we are not VIP customers.
I’m just guessing here but I believe they get too many emails every day.

That’s just like when I make and publish free watchface and then receive a question from user: heartrate does not work.
I never answer. It’s free, I’m not paid to educate people. Too much energy and time.

3 Likes

I’m probably the reason they get too many requests. Whenever someone complains on my faces that something like heart rate isn’t working, I tell them they need to contact Facer because it’s working on my watch.

3 Likes

Or search the posts here :smiley:

1 Like

People Must stop Bitching . Go try PUBLISH something on the Google Store . Don’t turn this forum Into a FB Shit Show . This is a Public forum for Facer Users . Your issue is with Little Labs . If you Duplicated the Face before you Published it . We could look at it for you and let you know why it was taken down . Let Us be your Friends .

2 Likes

How do you know that I have not published any work on The Google Store . I was not Dictating to you . I was Inviting you to be a Friend . Perhaps you should try reading my Message . Show us the Face that got taken down .

1 Like

In addition, why would someone get mad at people talking about lack of support? Why would it bother anyone to see people are sharing their ideas and pointing at a problem? Isnt this one of the reasons why there is a forum?

1 Like

Exactly .

@NDW You have made your point in “pointing at a problem” multiple times. I see no reason to prolong the discussion.

1 Like

Sorry to add confusion . I change the Title because I can .

1 Like

Good for you. Must’ve felt like you’re finally what you are meant to be right?

1 Like

Dude, you have been here for a month. We all know the support issues and it’s been discussed and complained about ad nauseam for at least the 2 years I have been here. I am no fan of Facer and we have all learned that really the only thing you can do about it if you don’t like it which is to just go somewhere else because Facer has their agenda and we’re not part of it. Maybe it’s best that you learn early that if you don’t like giving your stuff away for free (and paying money to do so) and being subject to perhaps draconian, confusing, and hypocritical infringement issues with no recourse, then Facer isn’t for you. Keep trying your luck with the “other” platform. Also, please stop with the stupid, childish free speech crap here too. This is a private forum and you’re welcome to your “free speech” but the admins here are also “free” to put a sock in your mouth too.

2 Likes

Predictable response. Pacifier for the baby who feels their rights have been infringed upon. Good luck to you.

1 Like

I mean all you had to do was read the post and you’ll see I wasn’t calling you a hypocrite. I was making a reference to Facers’s system of banning certain things and letting other things slide and how you have no recourse to plead your case as they really have a bad track record of support. It doesn’t matter though as you’re so full of angst and rage that you just go off without actually understanding what someone is telling you. It’s meant as friendly advice from someone who has been here a while. It’s not a pissing contest as you see it. I feel bad for you man, you just need to calm down.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like