Deny Heartbeat Permissions

Hi - I was wondering if there is a way to permanently deny Facer watch faces the permission to check/display heartbeat. I have a Galaxy Watch 4 and have my watch set to manually check Heartbeat. Thanks!

Think you have to turn it off on the watch.

Thank you for your reply… Thing is it is turned off on the watch hmmm

Maybe its cause you have it set to manually check. Maybe theres a full OFF setting?

Ok thanks for your help!

:+1: Anytime!

Don’t worry about it, heartrate for Watch 4 doesn’t work on Facer at all, it just displays some random number from time to time.

Hmmm…It works on both my GW4 watches. But I do have mine set to check every ten minutes when idle.

Well, I see it as a random number.

If you have, for example, number 78, that means that at some point (you can’t say when) in the last 10 minutes your heartrate was 78.

Can you imagine if the clock shows the time taken sometime in the last hour? So, at some point in the last hour it was 10:17.
It would be a random number that means nothing, cannot be used.

I understand that many people do not use (or care about) health data but for me (and I’m sure for many others) it’s very important. I had some heart problems and because of that I started to wear watch with the live heartrate option.

BTW, speaking of health, how are you? Did you recover from Covid? I hope everything is better?

I’m not bad. I got over covid and got off the oxygen hose in January. Then sometime late February I caught the BA.1 version of covid. It was more like a mild cold, but I ended up with long covid. If I can just shake the cough, I’ll be fine. It’s going away, but not fast enough for me. On the other hand, I’ve been able to mow my own yard now for the last 3 weeks. So, I’m definitely on the mend! Thanks for asking. Oh, BTW I’m one of those “if I want to know my heart rate and want to know what it is NOW” type of people. I normally don’t wear a watch face with heart rate and don’t make them that way for the private faces I normally use. But I have one analog from my main channel that I do like to wear and it does have heart on it but I don’t pay any attention to it. For me I’m more interested in my SPO2 level than my heart rate. Wish Facer would display that but oh well. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I had covid twice, luckily with no symptoms at all. Vaccinated 3 times, I guess it saved me.

Stay well and we’ll see - maybe Samsung watch 5 will bring the O2 data and live heartbeat so both of us will be happy campers. :upside_down_face: :mask:

2 Likes