Diabetes complications and tracker

hi everybody, I have a very important question for you: a person asked me if I could somehow interface the xDrip+ widget (installed on WearOs) for measuring blood sugar - the person is diabetic - with one of our Facer watchfaces because choosing xDrip+ there are only two horrible ones to choose from.
Doing some research I found that the features of the Xdrip widget can actually be inserted as complications into any face with complications.
If anyone in the group had any information on this matter, it would be appreciated, thank you all for your attention.

3 Likes

In Facer the best you can do is add a premium customizable element that can be linked to the xDrip+ app. There is no way, as far as I am aware, that you can import data from an app other than the ones that Facer has hard coded into the Facer app.

5 Likes

People complain about how little Customisation there is for Custom Complications . Best to show the apps Icon and find out by trial and error if the Data Number is Title or Text . Unfortunately people who make apps got confused by a change of tack in the operating system . We can not dedicate the complication to a specific App as Pros . As a Partner it might be possible .

4 Likes