Difference between face.io Vs my watch

Hi everyone,

After an update & sync, this is the view on the watch

but in facer.io, everything is OK
all the numbers, all the text

!! SORRY!! I can have only one embedded link to show the problem
the name : The Eiffel Tower

Can somebody explain to me where is the bug??

thanks a lot

If you link the clock in inspection mode here, I’m sure there are people who will take a look at it and help you.

ok… sorry

1 Like

I can not see much of a problem with that one. AOD ( DIM ) background is better dark. More power saving.

OK sorry Inspection is on. Listen I am sorry to say I think Numerals are not appearing on sync because they are custom fonts. I can see no other reason. What a lot of work you went to get a custom Font for you Numerals. I can only tell you what I do and see if that is any use to you. In a graphics or CAD package drop the Numerals in and export it as a png. With a transperant background. Other than that you have two choices. Have another go with a Facer Font : ( Or look through the resources here just to make a test : )

Hi, thanks for your resposne!
I’m removing numbers…but ;-( same thing

the screen is different

1 Like

@paumardp Appart from the Numerals I looks like it synced OK to me. Very pretty Sky : )

1 Like

thanks a lot

Do you the different counters??

1 Like

@paumardp

Are you asking me to make a set of Numerals for you. It depends if I can find that Font and Windows 10 likes it.

Me demandez-vous de faire un ensemble de chiffres pour vous. Cela dépend si je peux trouver cette police et Windows 10 l’aime.

: )

@paumardp

The Free CF Paris Regular Fonts I found does not have any Numerals. Facer.Io obviously gave you a place holder for the numerals but has dumped them on publication. I thought the Numerals looked very different from the Text.

Les polices gratuites CF Paris Regular que j’ai trouvées n’ont pas de chiffres. Facer.Io vous a évidemment donné un espace réservé pour le nomeral, mais les a vidés lors de la publication. Je pensais que les chiffres étaient très différents du texte.

Please let us know if you want more help. Do you have tracking switched on for this Thread : )

If this helps you:

would then look like this:

1 Like

I see you have @upgrade-gd on this now , with a nice font , as well that this good .
See The MS font I found that is a little bit similar to your Paris Font.

Let me know if you Want a ring of those. : )

@paumardp
Forgive me, but I took the liberty of playing a little with your watch design.

The result and the matching image files…:

1 Like

great…

I’ll try tomorrow morning
thanks a lot for your help

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very very great
Differents images will be useful…

I Kept them

Cooool

1 Like