Different Background Image For Every Hour In A 24 Hour Time Period

5 Likes

Cool. Great Job. Straight to the Charts : )

2 Likes

wow, howd you do that? how is it possible to change picture every hour? can you please share your secret?

2 Likes

@scottjones1979 Inspect the work @icrltd4 has left it open. If you open his Preview and click on the Name of the watch you will be taken to the Site and the little Rocket will take you to the Inspectable version. There you can take the Watch apart. Great piece of work.

3 Likes

My friend !!! you are fully with this idea … I congratulate you … :wink: :clap: :100:

I have an idea for you … you can use the bad guys at night and the good guys during the day. How do you think? :writing_hand: :cowboy_hat_face:
Cordially

2 Likes

Just as Rusty said, all you need to do is open the Watch Face, then click on the little Rocket-Inspection Icon which will enable you to view it like you’re creating it.
Rusty came up with the Tags earlier In This Section Here and I merely utilised them to change images instead of Text.
Opacity = $#Dk#=1?100:0$ Where the 1 can be changed for each hour (the Dk is 24 Hour Display).

2 Likes

We must also credit @lucky.andrei for the original post on this subject. All be it in a different thread : )

2 Likes

lucky.andrei is a very helpful and creative guy, much respect for him :clap:

1 Like