Digital or Analog? Which one?

Which one do you think is more popular? Digital or Analog?
My recent experience shows that 80% are digital watchface lovers

Digital:
AK Weather V.2 : 18,000 Sync

Analog : AK Modern X1 : 355 Sync

3 Likes

I prefer the analog version as it gives a more sophisticated look. I would however make the small discs more legible. Other than that, both are very well developed!

1 Like

I too prefer the analog version

2 Likes

Analog

2 Likes

They both look good, it’s a nice color scheme. I much prefer the analog. But I’m not interested in digital faces so I’ll always choose analog :slight_smile:

But the number of Sync shows something else , I like analog too, but my digital watchface have a lot more fans

Yeah, no doubt digital is king in smart watch world, which makes sense.

2 Likes

It is clearly demonstrated by the top that for the moment the trend is digital, it would also seem that there is a trend for digital watches overloaded with information and functions.
Personally it is related to your clothing, for digital sports always and for formal analog

1 Like

Between these two, the analog looks better imho. When designing I try to incorporate both because analog is more pleasing aesthetically but digital is easier to read, I think.

2 Likes

I like analog too,but in my collection, Digital seems more popular than analog.

1 Like

I like the Digital. Nice design. Everything there you want and easy to see. Though I downloaded it and the seconds run backwards. But I don;t need seconds and it’s pretty. Oh shoot it doesn’t have the day of the week.

1 Like