Backstory: was out of the US visiting several countries in different time zones. Adjusted my Galaxy6 Classic to show the correct time in each one. It reset itself to correct US time after returning home (last night.) (Yes, I know the watch gets it’s time from my paired cellphone.)
This morning the watch showed the weird screen with all hands frozen a 12, no text. I’ve been able to get around this in the past by restarting the watch and/or reinstalling my watch face and/or facer itself. But not this time. So I uninstalled Facer and re-installed it.
But it never showed up on the watch as an an installed app. When I opened Facer in the App store is showed it as installed. But when I tried to install my watch face i got the “Waiting for Facer” message and (of course) my watch face was not installed.
So I did a Factory Reset on the watch. I got through all the reset steps and got the watch to display the default Samsung face. But I’m not able to install Facer, and consequently not my watch face. The attached pic shows what the watch looks like after about 10 minutes.
I"m not sure what else to try. Maybe someone here as an idea???


