Dismiss NOP Compass

A Facer Buddy and I are trying to find a way to Dismissing the Compass all together if there is no Magnetometer on a watch and show something else .
Alberto Lorenzi pointed out to me that the trick below flashed between 0 and 1 Degrees . I was fooled into thinking it would work as the Numbers reported on Facer Creator are Floating Point .
Perhaps @Facer_Official or a Coding Giant could chip in .
Thanks in anticipation .

3 Likes

Hi @russellcresser ,
Why not just put this in the opacity feild of the thing you want to display if there is no compass?
$#CMP#>0?0:100$
I tried to test and sync it on my old galaxy watch without a compass, but i can’t sync it since it isn’t published.

3 Likes

:astonished: All this time I thought an unpublished face could be synced given the share link?

2 Likes

It was up until two days ago. I sent in a request because I could only sync my unpublished faces to my watch from the computer. Today it’s working again. Anymore Facer is being hit or miss on working. I wonder if @Facer_Official would like to shed some light in here for us about that…

1 Like

Nope, then people could share Creator Pro (premium) faces for free

3 Likes

That’s not how it works at all. Syncing unpublished faces worked before, and it’s working again.

1 Like

I always find that as long as I save a Face, I can always find it in My Designs in the Watchbox on the App and sync it.

1 Like

Yeah there is a workaround on mobile, if it opens in the app (and this is probably a bug, not a feature), but on a browser on desktop, you cant

1 Like

Brad thanks so much for your input . Unfortunately it is not the watch without the sensor that shows the problem . I tried your inspired Logic swap but with the same result . The watch with the Sensor flashes the alternative state when the #CMP# reading is between 0 and 1 . because the sensor on the watch reports integers .

Hi! I haven’t heard any issue related to that. Just let me know if I can still help with something.

2 Likes

Right now, it’s working fine. I could not sync from the phone app for two days then it started working again. I would touch the blue sync button and I could tell it was reacting to the touch, but the spinning arrow inside the blue button would never show up. It would just go back the blue button to sync the face again and again. Syncing from my computer worked every time. I suspect it was not a glitch in the app but a back-end problem of the server not receiving the signal or not sending the sync info back to the app.

3 Likes