Display Day Of Week Expression

Hey everyone. I am working on my latest face. I am trying to set up a DOW expression. I have a dial with Sun-Sat all individual expressions. I would like to highlight opacity or change color for the DOW it is. i.e. when it is Monday I would like the Monday display to stand out.
I’ve been working with tags and formulas but none work.
I’ve tried i.e. $#DOW#==1?100:20$, which rotates due to “100”. ($#DOWB#==3?:0$) no go.
Is there a formula to highlight or turn on and off the DOW?
22de63d5109c46dca36d202ca5c3b138_gifpreview-gif

Thanks, Scott

1 Like

This will rotate a Hand. Of a Crescent mask over your week days.

((#DOW#)*(360/7))

You might have to add a start angle. I am not on Creator so I can not test it. Get back if you need more help.

Eg

(((#DOW#)*(360/7))+51)

1 Like

I had a similar issue with this face. This is how I did it.

2 Likes

russellcresser,
This formula worked great. I understand how to adjust the mask by the last formula input.
I had to create a rotating crescent mask on power point and now just trying to make it look nice.
I would like to figure out how to toggle the DOW’s on and off at some point. Have you had any experience with that type of expression?
Thanks Again For The Help.

1 Like

Can you change #DMMM# (month abbreviation) to all capital letters?

1 Like

Some times it make sense to put a cover over what you want to dismiss. Because #DOW# starts at 0 we can not test if it is greater than Zero. I hope you know what I mean.
Of course you can zero the opacity if you are not using that already or send it off stage x or Y.

1 Like

When you are working on a text Layer you will see down the bottom some switches for toggling upper and lower case. If you can not find it I will send you a Shot.

1 Like

Wow, text opps right in front of my face…lol.
I was thinking it was a tag change.
Thanks for all the help.

1 Like