Display first 3 letters of day of week

Does anyone know how to display only the first 3 letters in a day of the week (Like MON, TUE, WED, etc.)? Facer already has something similar, but that displays the entire name of the day.

1 Like

#DE#

All Tags can be found here.

2 Likes

I looked through the whole list. Didn’t find what I was looking for.

1 Like

Again… #DE#

1 Like

Also after you have applied the Tag above flagged by @kirium0212 you can look at the the Bottom and select Upper case , Lower case or Mixed case . You can take some letters of a lot of the Tags to make them work a little Different . Or you can go slowly though all the Tags in the Documentation . Or the drop down list that come when you Type # in a field .

@5ALARMS was probably looking through the tag list on a mobile phone - on my phone #DE# is there BUT the result (tue) is shown below the next tag on the list! The result is like some sort of drunken spider language! Unless you sort of know what you are looking for it is difficult to see what’s what in most cases. I have mentioned this problem here before in a previous post.
I’m lucky i use two monitors but i still quite often use my mobile for reference, !

1 Like

Strangely #DE# is the only one that shows on the Documents on my Phone . You guys must have special Phones .

1 Like

My phone displays like that too… What a mess. Lol

On my desktop it’s fine though.

2 Likes

The only thing of Facer that works well on a mobile device is this Community :::)))

1 Like

It worked! Thanks guys. You’re the best =)
Screenshot 2023-12-09 7.45.43 AM

1 Like

Looks really good - I hope it gets past Marvin and as @russellcresser always says - “duplicate before publicate”

1 Like

@5ALARMS .I looked at Font Struct for 7 Segment Monospaced .