Dual Time Corruption

Recently I have had all my watches that have been published for a year displaying 1010 as the time and the current time don’t know why this has all the sudden happened but it has been commented on multiple faces and was not done by me.

Is it only apple faces? You should definitely send an email to Facer support. They are actively working on the apple side of things so maybe a new bug was introduced with a recent update.

Facer has been aware of this. They have been working on it. It seems to happen only on the photo album type of faces.

1 Like

It’s weird because all of mine say 1010 plus the time. As long as someone is working on it. I have angry people wanting me to fix something I can’t lol.

1 Like

I feel your pain. Some of my designs of this type have hundreds of syncs. Each day I reply to people who want to know what the problem is. Yes, Facer is well aware of the issue. I’m sure they appreciate your photo. That will help them.

1 Like

Sounds like a classic copy/paste error. 10:10 is the default time shown on the phone app/website preview pages.

1 Like

Funny because why would I copy and paste the time on a picture to set as a watch Face with the actual time over top of it.

1 Like

I meant in their code.

1 Like

I believe that this bug has been fixed, so I’ve been updating all my designs that had the problem. Try re-saving and updating yours to see if you no longer have the overlaid time.