Enough is enough

I am sorry that this happened to you - and also sorry I am late in replying.
You were very kind to me when I asked for help, and I appreciated your input very much.

Take care and I hope that the good experiences you had here can eclipse the bad one.
(It seldom works that way, but hope springs eternal. Get it? Watches… Springs? Ah well.)
Jo

7 Likes

Thank you all for your kind comments and support, it is very much appreciated.

11 Likes

good-morning-a-hoppy-good-morning-to-you

7 Likes

NOOOO, don’t go. I LOVE Your designs. Don’t let one ignorant person ruin things.

7 Likes

Thanks @garf44 I’m actually semi-back at the moment my friend, dipping my toe in now and again for now :blush:

12 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

Leaving something you like just because someone who is bored and has nothing better to do decides to comment on something about your mother (even though I guess they don’t even know her or you) doesn’t seem like a way to face life. I too have received nasty comments. I have simply reported it to Facer and they have been removed. You have to be brave, courage that those who hide behind the anonymity of the Internet do not have and will never have. Reconsider your decision and you will be happier if you do what you like to do despite those who only carry hate in their heads.

Dejar algo que te guste simplemente porque alguien que se aburre y no tiene otra cosa mejor que hacer decida comentar algo acerca de tu madre (aunque supongo que ni siquiera la conocerá a ella ni a ti) no me parece una manera de enfrentar la vida. Yo también he recibido comentarios desagradables. Simplemente lo he denunciado a Facer y los han eliminado. Hay que ser valiente, valentía que esos que se escudan en el anonimato de internet no tienen y nunca tendrán. Reconsidera tu decisión y serás más feliz si haces lo que te gusta hacer a pesar de aquellos que solo llevan odio en su cabeza.

7 Likes

Sabias palabras mi amigo, que obviamente entiendo totalmente. Gracias por eso, fue muy apreciado. :+1:
Wise words my friend, which I obviously totally understand. Thank you for that, it was much appreciated. :+1:

5 Likes

Please stay. There are hundreds of friends here. Don’t loose all for a stupid one!

6 Likes

Thanks @mnfudoshin I’m still here for the time being :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

It seems this person is still stalking/harassing me, so I’ve now had enough sorry guys.
I actually deleted the Face she commented on, and she still carried on after I published a new one!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

@icrltd4

I did not see the first one but by posting a watch with a pentagram in it, meaning of it aside, you are playing into her wheelhouse, and she is going to antagonize you

Let Erik sync it then delete it.

It’s not worth the aggravation Sir

3 Likes

What about cogs with 5 long pointy teeth?

1 Like

:astonished: sounds like a severe dental problem :rofl:

2 Likes

Or a novelty toothpic

2 Likes

Please don’t be gone too long. I use you everyday and look forward to your designs. That idiot needs to be banned. I didn’t happen to see what was written, but try to let it roll.

3 Likes

im fresh here today. looks like i dodged a bullet here? mate. haters will be haters and you cant educate ignorant humans.

Please stay? I dont know u and dont whats going on but im sure that you will regret leaving because of a nobody’s comment.

took a whack at the creator today and my god this is tiresome.to all that make these one of a kind masterpieces, THANK YOU.

it took me three hours to make my first draft…

7 Likes

Hi hans.j.pedersen, when it gets done, upload it. It gets easier each time…(well sometimes). It even gets fun.

5 Likes

The more you do it the easier it gets. Also take lots of notes that you can refer back to so you don’t have to recreate everything from scratch. I have multiple text files with expressions and instructions on how to do everything I normally need to do. If I have to come up with something new, I add that to a text file or create a new file if it’s totally new and not a variation. Makes life much easier in the future. :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve posted it before but here is an example I made for a ball doing a triangle wave down a slope left to right descending.
I later combined that into a conditional to make it go right to left descending a slope of the same angle with a single ball but another thing when learning. Take one step at a time, work out why it does what it does, then you can combine those elements later.
This is the way I recorded what te expression actually did:

I also have a massive dropbox file of expressions I have not expanded this far but for maths based animations I find a decent explanation handy if I have not used it in a while, though it was much more useful at the start so I could visualise what the, often poached and modified, expressions were doing to fix them in my mind.

4 Likes