Error Facer companion

Hey all, I’m facing a problem downloading the facer companion. I have the facer app installed on my phone but everytime I tried to download the facer companion I’m getting an error says:

(This content isn’t available in your country or region.
Contact the content provider if you want them to add
support for your country or region (AXJhdjIJA:2290:9904:1460fafc1013))

can someone help me. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome @khaledmayyas75 . Yes there are restrictions in some countries . Connect your Watch to the WiFi and the Bluetooth . Have you selected there correct brand and Model on the Face App on your Phone . Let us know which watch and phone you have . Where you are might give us a Clue . If we can not help you will have to contact the Facer help desk .

2 Likes

I didn’t know Facer has country/region limitations.

Is there any reason for that?

1 Like

Politics .

2 Likes

Hi, my phone is Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and I’m using Gear S3 frontier. Living in Africa, Liberia

1 Like

Hi again @khaledmayyas75 . I am so sorry things like Watch faces should be Sans Frontier. However . Because the have things like GPS positioning on them Some Nations may consider them a security threat . I am not saying that is the reason .
Please contact Little Labs . It may just be a Glitch . The other thing to do is Uninstall the facer App of you phone and start again .
You have selected the correct Model On the Facer APP ?
https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

Facer is in the US. If the US has limitations, it stands to reason that Facer cannot violate that.

2 Likes

So @Linlay do you know if the USA has any limitations for Liberia . Is it possible you could ask for this User . I would hate to lose a Contributor .

I don’t know. Maybe Google Search would have that information for US restrictions?

1 Like

Facer should have a list in the Office . If you Publish on Google there a various lists . One of them is a list of Nations that do not Tolerate Gambling . Like Saudi Arabia where they Bet on Horse Racing .But that is OK .