Expression length limit?

Hi Folks,

Is there a limit to the size of the expression that can be used in the width and rotation fields?

I have entered the following particularly long expressions into the width and rotation expression fields of a rectangular shape in the creator.

Width: sqrt(30*30+((210+((50*(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-#WFAH#))/(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-((#WFAL#+#WFBL#+#WFCL#+#WFDL#+#WFEL#)/5)))))-(210+((50*(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-#WFBH#))/(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-((#WFAL#+#WFBL#+#WFCL#+#WFDL#+#WFEL#)/5))))))*((50*(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-#WFAH#))/(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-((#WFAL#+#WFBL#+#WFCL#+#WFDL#+#WFEL#)/5)))))-(210+((50*(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-#WFBH#))/(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-((#WFAL#+#WFBL#+#WFCL#+#WFDL#+#WFEL#)/5)))))))

Rotation: tan(((210+((50*(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-#WFAH#))/(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-((#WFAL#+#WFBL#+#WFCL#+#WFDL#+#WFEL#)/5)))))-(210+((50*(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-#WFBH#))/(((#WFAH#+#WFBH#+#WFCH#+#WFDH#+#WFEH#)/5)-((#WFAL#+#WFBL#+#WFCL#+#WFDL#+#WFEL#)/5))))))/30)

In creator, they generate a value which is about what I was expecting:

Unfortunately whenever I save or try to export this to the watch, the Creator activity icon just keeps going and going, and never actually saves anything or exports to the watch. I am wondering if my expressions are too long? Any thoughts appreciated.