Expression / Tag for ZHR ZSC and BLN

Hello Community

Could you please enlighten me about how to make numeral display full ( not split digit ), for instance:

ZHR → 071 ( show full 3 digit leading 0 if ZHR below 100 )
ZSC → 0534 ( show full 4 digit leading 0 if ZSC below 1000)
BLN → 095 ( leading 0 if BLN below 100 )

Thanking you in advance

2 Likes

alberto lorenzi - ROUNDY MULTI - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer. Open inspection of that you’ll find all you need, for visual effects first digit has lower opacity

3 Likes

Thank you very much @alsx65 i inspected your design and learned about the formulas.

I’ve tried the split digit method and it seems the text alignment in between is always looks weird when it shows like 0 12 there’s a gap between 0 and 1, but it looks good when it shows like 055

2 Likes

To solve this keep all singolar text right aligned and use a no slanted font with one centered

4 Likes

Yeah What He said. Nice one Alberto.

4 Likes

There is the new “pad(number, digits)” function so for example (pad(#BLN#,3)) or (pad(#ZSC#,4)) should work. Note that it will cut of the front digit if it exceeds the given number (like at 10000steps the mentioned example will only show four zeros) and % mark of the #BLP# tag counts as digit too.

4 Likes

@petruuccios it works perfectly with BLN, ZSC and ZHR, great thanks for this!

1 Like

it work on the BLN in this design

2 Likes

It also works with the temperature (pad(#WCT#,3)), humidity (pad(#WCHP#,4)) and digital chrono functions (pad(#SWES#,6)). The last one will be VERY HELPFUL for me and @russellcresser .

3 Likes