We just released Facer 2.0.2!
What’s new in 2.0.2
- Fixed issue where sync spinner could trigger randomly on the watch
- Fixed issue where login may hang for some users
- Fixed issues where watchfaces wish polygon shapes may not display properly
- Fixed issue where Moto 360 model skins may be switched in the app
- Misc. bug fixes and optimizations
Please make sure to let us know what you’d like to see next in the comments section or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
~The Little Labs Crew
This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.
When I remove a watchface from My Watchbox, it’s still available in the watch itself. It would be nice if it wasn’t, since I like to keep things decluttered.
@rewboss: great suggestion! We’ll try and add that improvement in a future release.
Big improvement in my battery life!
Had a crash opening the app when it was going into the “my designs” section. Happened twice while it was loading my designs. Third time, I worked around it by quickly bringing up the menu and selecting facer store, and then going into my designs. That worked properly.
Still running into the issue where fonts are not being displayed properly. Is there a fix in the works for this in the near future?
This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.