Facer 2.6.0 released! Introducing Themeables!

Hi all! We’re excited to announce the release of Facer 2.6.0 today! The app should be rolling out to your phones and watches in the next few hours and we can’t wait for you to try it!

Facer 2.6.0 introduces a new type of watch faces to our growing collection: Themeables! Themeable watch faces are built to let the wearer choose the primary color of the watch face to fit their outfit, style, or mood! You will be able to find our first collection of themeable watch faces at the top of our store today, including a premium version of the popular Cosmonaut watch face!

We will be progressively adding new themeable watch faces every week and will be rolling out this feature in the Creator to premium designers shortly for them to take advantage of this new capability as well. We’re very excited about the new possibilities this creates for designers and consumers!

The full changelog for Facer 2.6.0 can be found below:

• NEW! Themeable watch faces!
  • Improved performance of face renderer on both phone and watch
  • New customize mode on watch faces for easy access to theme colors, temperature settings, and 12/24h mode
  • Bug fixes and optimizations

As usual, please do not hesitate to share your feedback, bug reports, or comments in this thread. We’re monitoring this forum daily and will do our best to reply to your questions.

Happy Facing!

• The Little Labs team
1 Like

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

Ambient mode does not work well is to 2.6.0.
There is a rectangle to be activated in ambient mode.
Its color has been in the black. However, it will be displayed as a white.
Similarly, it will hour hand that is in red is displayed in white.
Why not?

@Facer_Official How do we know if we’re among the “premium designers” to have access to this feature? I have a watchface that I tried using the tap function to change themes, but this sounds like it fits what I’m trying to accomplish that the tap feature can’t!

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.