Facer and Tizen

Is there any word on when the new tizen update will be addressed? My Galaxy watch keeps freezing on the watch faces and I was told it would be fixed soon but I have not heard anything back from anyone.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m having the same issue with getting answers from them. It’s been eerily quiet.

1 Like

I am having an issue with Facer since the recent Tizen update. It just isn’t working. I tried to uninstall it and reinstall, but the Facer logo is just frozen on my watch. Very frustrating since I paid for a yearly subscription, and now I can’t use it. I can only change watchfaces in the Galaxy wearable app, but would rather use the Facer watchfaces.

1 Like

Nothing?
Looks like I say goodbye to Facer and write my review in google play. No support for Samsung Galaxy Watch users. This has taken too long to get a reply

1 Like

I am super frustrated by this as well.

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about your freeze issues on Tizen. We’ve started an official thread about the issue and will be sharing updates there moving forward. The thread also includes ways you can help us and Samsung identify the root cause. Thanks so much for your patience!

Link to the official thread: https://community.facer.io/t/known-issue-sporadic-facer-freeze-on-samsung-smartwatches

1 Like