We’re excited to be releasing Facer Android 3.1.9 today!
- New! You can now add entire collections to your Watchbox!
- Improved Daily Mix UI, and disabled auto-spin. Daily Mix notification will now only show up if you activated it the day before
- Added 2 new default starting faces for new users
- Removed storage permission requirement on the watch
- Enabled standalone mode so iPhone users can download the app from the Android Wear 2.0 on-watch store
- Fixed issue where prices might not show up for some items in the app
- Improved landscape support
- Single Sign-on into the forum: no more separate account, your facer.io account is now the same everywhere!
As usual, please let us know if you are finding any issue in this thread and we’ll do our best to resolve them for our next release in the next few days… and it will be a big one
The Facer Crew
U still haven’t fixed deletion of daily mixer faces if downloaded on Samsung Gear s3. How does one delete a particular face from daily mixer
I would like the option to stay signed in on the app. I don’t need to log in everytime I open the app on my phone. Thank you
@awioa007 that sounds like a bug. Is this happening every single time you launch the app? Can you try log in, terminate the app right , and relaunch it right now and see if it happens?
No, it does not do it if I do that, but if I am out for a while like an hour or more and get back in, it will make me sign in again, the forum does not make me sign back in.
I have a similar problem as @awioa007 does, but I had It from pretty much the beginning of using this app.
Starting from a complete restart of my tablet:
I launch Facer app and I need to log in (I do it), then I minimize it and after some time open it via unclosed apps menu and I need to log in (I do it), then I minimize it again and after some time open it via icon (shortcut) on my screen and I need to log in again (I do it).
Not to mention, that I also need to log in every time I manually terminate Facer app from unclosed apps manu, or when I restart my tablet.
I had this problem from 3.1.3 public version (but I belive I had it before as well): Facer Android 3.1.3 released!
I thought it was becouse of my RAM usage but I recently checked that option and it’s not the case.
@awioa007 @Mellin thanks for the info, we’ll have our team look into this ASAP.
Congrats! I got rid of my android device and paired with my iphone, downloaded facer directly on my nixon mission. Daily mix works, but when I send my designs to my watch, it says they are sent, but they aren’t showing up on my watch. Apologies for posting this here, but can’t find the right thread discussing this.