We’re excited to be releasing Facer Android 3.1.9 today!
- New! You can now add entire collections to your Watchbox!
- Improved Daily Mix UI, and disabled auto-spin. Daily Mix notification will now only show up if you activated it the day before
- Added 2 new default starting faces for new users
- Removed storage permission requirement on the watch
- Enabled standalone mode so iPhone users can download the app from the Android Wear 2.0 on-watch store
- Fixed issue where prices might not show up for some items in the app
- Improved landscape support
- Single Sign-on into the forum: no more separate account, your facer.io account is now the same everywhere!
As usual, please let us know if you are finding any issue in this thread and we’ll do our best to resolve them for our next release in the next few days… and it will be a big one
The Facer Crew