Facer App versus Facer editor

Wondering if anyone else has encountered the following.
I keep a template for textured fonts, so I can simply resize or move, however when I copy and edit a set, and rename it appropriately, my facer app will still label it as the templates original name. recently I copied and edited a set using a moon photo as a texture, renamed it as lunar time, but on my app, it still calls it texture template.

1 Like

I have made templates of Faces madeIon the Past but If they have been published Previous yes the name will not change in the Mobile App . It becomes very confusing then . I take care to keep the Template as Drafts and Duplicate them before I make any changes and Duplicate them before I revise the Title and publish . However if this is not what you mean I am sorry but it might be usefull to someone .

You are correct, the name will not change on the templet or on an older published watchface that you are updating in the phone app until you publish it. After that the new name will show correctly. I keep a list of all my published and unpublished watchfaces just so I can keep track of everything.

1 Like

well that’s a bummer, it had previously worked, but I suspected as much in recent times, just the idea of copying all those codes into a brand new watch face edit. well I’ll just have to live with it.

1 Like

You will be surprised how Quick a rebuild is . I have rebuilt my 2 most complicated Faces . I have quite a collection of faces with TEMP in the title . I never work on them , but thier Children . I have some nice PRO templates for when I stop paying in my Old Age .