Facer can't connect to my phone

Facer keeps saying “Uh oh, we can’t connect to your watch”. The Galaxy Wear app works fine.
I’ve tried everything, including the steps in this topic: How do I solve a connection problem with my watch? but it doesn’t work.
This problem started when i got my new phone (Galaxy S22+), it used to work great on the old one (Galaxy S20+). The watch is a Galaxy Watch 4 (6F1C).
Are there more peope with this problem?

1 Like

It sounds like you need to get help from @Facer_Official on that one, you can contact them at: https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/requests/new or email them at: facer-support@little-labs.com

1 Like

Okay thanks, i’ve filled out the form.

2 Likes

Well, not much help from Facer… So far i had a reply that they wanted some screenshots, i’ve sent them, and the next day they told me how to change the watchface on my watch… Tech support is not very good there… :frowning:

1 Like

Facer’s tech support staff is very understaffed. It sometimes takes a while because of that.

1 Like

That’s not strange, if idiots like myself keep wasting their time… It turns out i had the wrong type watch selected, i dont have a Galaxy Watch 4, but a 3… :dizzy_face: Thanks for you replies, everyting works fine now.

1 Like

@niels.kaandorp . Ha Ha Ha . So it looks like you are the Tech Support now . One day someone will read this topic and get Facer going on their watch because of you . Well done for Following up . I feel we have a New Contributor . Nice one .

FYI Samsung changed their Operating system on their watches between GW3 and GW4 . From Tizen ( their own ) to WOS3 ( Wear Operating System ( Google )) Now you know as much as Tech Support .

1 Like