Facer Companion 4.2.5 available in the Galaxy App Store

Hi @CeeJay the battery life drains so much faster with the Location on. But I would prefer that rather than the watchface keeps on going back to default.

Just need to charge them every night now. But it’s all good.

Thanks for the tip @harley

Yesterday upgraded to 3.0.0.1 again.

I have location service turned on but in the wireless mode only.
Tried it al day yesterday and today with watch in standalone mode.

Until now no reversion to default.

Also battery drain seems to be minimal because of the network only setting.

For now this is a good temp fix until Samsung fixes Tizen.

1 Like

The new version seems to be stable, 11 hours in and no issues.

Thanks Facer Team!!! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you guys for being so patient!

Note that we’re still working on a complete fix with Samsung - this is a firmware bug that we have to create workarounds for, which isn’t ideal.

Since the last update my Gear S3 no longer get updates for the following complications:
Weather icon, Weather Daily Low, Weather Daily High, Weather Current Temp, Sunrise & Sunset Times.
It still will not update the current time after turning on the screen via a button. I have disabled all auto screen on features(Bezel turn & motion) Will only turn on via a notification or button now.
I have to rotate the bezel or click the menu button then the back button to see the current time.
Also when ever I go into the Facer edit screen to change faces the screen will flicker from Facer view of current face and normal view.

Any thought on this???

I wasn’t able to grab that other watchface so I apologize I couldn’t give a neutral test. I did, however test today and saw that the latest version as of 2/10 fixed the issue. I’ve had it running for about 2 days. Haven’t tested low-battery yet but so far so good.

Thanks for responding previously!

I paid plus.
Can I use a premium theme?
You will see the message “Pay now.”
is it normalcy?