Facer Companion 4.2.5 is now available in the Galaxy App Store for Samsung Gear S2/S3/Sport watches. The goal of this release is to improve the stability of Facer on watches running Tizen 3.0.0, and optimize battery usage.
If you are have a Samsung watch and have been having issues with Facer not staying as your watch face and resetting to a default Samsung face, please update to this 4.2.5 version an let us know if things are better.
If you are still having issues, please reply to this thread with the following information:
- Which exact model of watch do you wear. Specifically, please make sure to indicate if it’s a 3G/LTE model.
- Which software version of Tizen you are running. You should be able find this info in the settings of your watch.
- Which watch face you saw the reset happen on. If you could provide either the full name, or even better the facer.io link, that’d be great!
- The circumstances in which the reset happened:
- Did it happen immediately? After a few hours? the morning when you took your watch off the charger?
- How many faces did you sync before it happened?
- Any other info you think might be relevant, or patterns you noticed
Note that we are actively working on this issue as we speak, and that the Samsung staff is also involved to make sure Facer is available and stable for all users ASAP.
The Facer crew