Facer Companion for Gear S2/S3 - v3.1.5 released!

Phone: LGE LG-H918
Watch: Samsung Gear S3 LTE model
App Version: 3.1.9_1817
Android Version: 7.0

I keep getting duplicate watchfaces and others disappearing. I have tried uninstalling Facer, then reinstalling Facer from the Galaxy Store and also tried turning off watch. I have also went as far as resetting watch ( a real pain ), same problem. Help! Thank You
P.s. Love Facer when it’s working right!.

Getting the same issue on Gear SE. Multiple duplicate watchfaces

Issue with phone battery percentage not showing in the S3 Frontier has not been fixed.

1 Like

Hi! Facer is not available in Galaxy Apps here in Brazil =( Whyyyyyyy? Considering to replace my Gear S3 if I can’t use Facer and the dozens of faces I bought.

3 Likes

I uninstalled Facer. Will reinstall after fix. Still waiting.

Same problem. Same watchface displayed multiple times. Other disappeared.

Hi,
I’ve been trying to install the companion app for Gear S2 & S3. Every time I get to download the app I get an ERROR: Product does not exist in this store (3010:4004:23d8606c8017)

• can’t find the product in app store so wen to the link you posted, but still not working.
  • I have installed Facer App on my Samsung S6 Edge
  • My Bluetooth is on
  • My watch is connected to my phone.
    Please help. Thanks.

Hey i’m using the Gear S2 and can’t seem to find anyway of getting the facer companion app on my watch, without it I cant use any of your watch faces, i’ve searched the galaxy app store and it shows no results.

the application facer companion for gear s2 does not appear in samsung apps
please help
I have a galaxy s7

1 Like

hi, i´m writing from colombia. I got a problem with the FACER COMPANION FOR S2/S3, i can´t find it in the play store or in apps store. What can i do for download it and enjoy this app? I got a samsung S8 and the gear S3 frontier.

2 Likes

Facer companion app is not showing in the Galaxy App Store. It disappeared and its nowhere to be found. Using Galaxy S7 edge and S3 Frontier. Everything up to date.

Hi guys,

The companion application is also not available at the Galaxy App Store in Panama. Any chance of of making it available globally? Or maybe provide a way to download it outside of the Galaxy App store, and manually install it on the device.

Thanks in advance.

J.

It’s not available in Canada on my galaxy s2 730a

Have anyone tried to use a vpn and change location temporary to US??

Give it a try and let us know

Yup. It doesn’t work either…

How can we get your app on multiple countries? Seems that Brazil, Canada, Panama, Colombia and Costa Rica are just a few of the ones being left out of all the fun :frowning: . Please help! *Edit: I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Gear S3 Frontier.

Facer companion app for gear s3 isn’t on gear store or galaxy app.
What am i doing for using facer?

1 Like

I have the S2 3g and my facer app is not working like it used to anymore. I’ll load it up but it will say loading gears and stay like that through out the day. I’ve tried restarting both my phone and my watch.

1 Like

I have a Gear S3 & iPhone 7Plus. I’m having an issue transferring a face to the watch. Please advise.
Thank you.